About Occupational Therapy Connections
Occupational Therapy Connections is an occupational therapy clinic located on the north side of Indianapolis. The fees for the clinic are reasonable in order to make service accessible to many people, including self-pay clients.
Types of Clients Treated
We welcome clients from the ages of preschool through adulthood with a variety of backgrounds. We are skilled in treating clients that have:
• Sensory processing and sensori-motor dysfunction
• Dyspraxia and coordination disorders
• Vestibular dysfunction
• Developmental disorders (including autism spectrum and pervasive developmental disorders)
• Both sensory processing or sensori-motor challenges and other conditions such as attention deficit disorders, learning disorders, attachment disorders, behavioral disorders, anxiety disorders, regulatory disorders, and sleep disturbances
• Post traumatic stress disorder and/or trauma histories
• Premature birth or birth challenges
• Adoption (international and domestic)
• High intelligence/gifted
If you are interested in learning more about the services available at Occupational Therapy Connections or if you have questions, please call us at (317) 581-1185.