Welcome to Occupational Therapy Connections
We are a private practice Occupational Therapy clinic. We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of children, teenagers, and adults with sensory processing and sensori-motor challenges, self-regulatory difficulties, and challenges performing daily tasks at home, school, or work.
Our occupational therapists include Carol Neu-Frauman, MS, OTR/L, owner and director of the clinic, Cassie Conner, MS, OTR/L, and Abigail (Abby) Avery, MS, OTR/L.
We treat clients with needs including:
- Sensory Processing
- Fine motor, handwriting, and coordination issues
- Postural control and balance issues
- Self-regulation issues
- Reflex integration to support these areas of needs
Who Else Do We Work With?
We have expertise working with clients with additional considerations such as:
- Learning Disabilities
- Developmental delays
- Gifted children
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adoption Histories
- Attachment Disorders
- Trauma histories
What Makes Us Unique
- We develop individualized treatment programs that address client’s unique needs
- All treatment sessions are provided by experienced occupational therapists
- Treatment sessions are in individual treatment rooms (no other clients in room) with parents/caregivers present in session
- All therapists are trained in Sensory Processing and MNRI Reflex Integration: Reflex integration is foundational to sensory processing and other areas of function.
- Each therapist has pursued additional specialty training in specific areas of treatment (learn more at the Staff tab).
- We have occupational therapists who specialize in understanding and treating the unique needs of those with adoption, attachment, and/or trauma histories
- We have specialists providing trauma-informed and adoption-competent treatment to clients
- We work closely with families, educating families regarding treatment approaches and creating collaborative and individualized home programs
- We can assist with developing recommendations for classroom settings
If you are interested in learning more about the services available at Occupational Therapy Connections or if you have questions, please call us at (317) 581-1185.